more rants about work....

so i am annoyed with several things about...well...work. in order to not to offend anyone in a public forum i will be somewhat cryptic...but if you must know---then ask!

someone today made me feel someway today that i did not like and appreciate---or should i say that this person's actions initiated me to get into a particular mood or to 'allow' myself to be annoyed by him or her....and all that psychobabble that i know i believe in yet do not completely buy for all situations...yeah i know doesn't make much sense--but it is not supposed to. needless to say...told was 'the worst' today....of what...figure that one out! and talk about kissing some ass by some people...my god!

so here i am tired and should be going to sleep yet writing this to just blab about it one more time...and hopefully not let it continue to 'bug' me!

post-post-call day is actually one of the worst feelings you can have.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Night before orientation

Back to work I go

"Internship" by annonymous author